Hey Everyone!Isn't this a way cute picture?! That is totally how I feel right now! And it is only Wednesday!!
Oh! I have a quote! (I am still thinking of a name for them!)
Anyone who can only think of only one way to spell a word obviously lacks imagination. - Mark Twain
Yes! An amazing famous dude who has written a bunch of books backs me up on spelling! I never thought this day would come! Anyone who has spent much time with me in school, especially in English, knows that I may possibly be the worst speller on the planet! So for all of you out there who make fun of me for not being able to spell, Mark Twain says you obviously lack imagination! So ha! Bam! In your face!
Anyway, I can't wait for Friday! RaCe FoR tHe CuRe PaRtY!! Which reminds me... I should go start packing for that...Hm. It will be so much fun! Yay!
22 till 16!! Do the math! Ha ha YEAH!
Wow. I am so incredibly random. Pineapple. Well I have to go do my homework! TTYL! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment