Thursday, April 30, 2009

My CrAzY LiFe!!!

Let me just start off by saying that my life has been INSANE lately!! On Monday and Wednesday I left the house at 7 in the morning and didn't get home until 8:30 at night! And then on Tuesday I did homework all day to make up for it! I can not wait for summer!! I am so sick of homework and teachers and grades and SCHOOL! It is so nice outside and I don't want to be stuck inside doing homework!



Oh yes! Now thats what I'm talking about! Summer!

Well everyone have a great day!

P.S.- I have decided to do some kind of a quote or funny thing of the day or week, but with my schedule right now I'm not sure how often my posts will be... so I'll think of a fancy name for them later.

Anyway here it is-
"Best friends are the people that know all about and still put up with you!"

This quote is so crazy true! Ha ha anyone reading this would know, considering you are reading HALEY'S blog!

Anyway, again, have an amazing day!!!

1 comment:

  1. You SECOND blog post! how exciting!!! Ah, summer. Only a month away, my friend. Keep your eyes on the prize. :)
    I like the quote of the day/week idea! I totally want to do it. If only I knew that many quotes...hm...I might steal the idea from you...beware. :P

    ReplyDelete