Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm An Officer!!

I did it! I WAS CHOSEN TO BE AN FBLA OFFICER FOR NEXT YEAR!!!! AHH! Oh! And a certain someone else made it too!! Ahhhh!!!!!! I am soooooo excited!!

You guys should all join FBLA next year! It is way fun and we do a lot of amazing things to get involved! It doesn't matter whether you know (or want to know) anything about business, you should join! And then we could all go to competition together!


MASOT!- I think that will be the name for my quotes!! Its still kinda stupid but it stands for My Amazing Saying Of Today!! Okay, so here is today's MASOT!-

Any one can hold the helm when the sea is calm.
-Publilius Syrus

So true so keep holding strong everyone!

This year has been so much fun and there are only a few weeks left before we are no longer SoPhOmOrEs!! Not long till summer!!!

Have an amazing day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yola!

    Yay! I'm so proud of you, Hay! You deserve it. :) Good job.

    I CANNOT WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!!!!! I'm going to explode just waiting. Just think...only 4 more a days and 4 more b days. Feels good, don't it?

    ~Kylee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Carpe!!! So dang proud of you. You do deserve it as Ky said. Summer's just around the corner. Have fun!! Luv ya

    ReplyDelete