
Above is a picture of 4 of the 5, (can't forget
Krysten), most amazing people in the world!! The people standing before you are responsible for what is behind them... My bedroom! I got home from work on Wednesday when I noticed my door was shut. I opened my door, suspicious, and honestly scared for what was beyond it. I turned the nob and had to
push the door open because my room was completely flooded with balloons! The picture you see here is after a river of them flowed out into the hallway! This is really only like half of the balloons! My room was also decorated with
streamers and
CoVeReD in confetti!! It was so awesome!! Thank you guys so much!! Here are some more pictures!

I had to pop some of them, sorry! But I hung a lot of them on my ceiling and they're still there!!

These are the amazing cards that are hanging on my wall!

Cute Streamers!

Balloons
EvErYwHeRe!! I love it!!

This is my floor Wednesday night! I had to pop a lot of them, but like I said, a ton of them are hanging on my ceiling!
Thank you guys so so so so so much! I am finally 16! And you guys made it the best ever!! In the whole world!! With all of that confetti, I honestly don't think my room will EVER be clean again! Every time I find some confetti I will think of you amazing people! You guys really are the friends I don't deserve! I love you guys!
Yay! I like the ceiling idea! I neve thought of that!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had fun, my friend. Is your hamster ok, or is she still shaking? We all felt kind of bad about that, but she survived, right? :D
Oh, and that picture of me is SO weird! How do people capture me at my weirdest moments, I will never know.
Ok, well, I"m happy that you are happy. Hope you had an awesome birthday! :D
~Kylee :)