Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer and Vegas!

It is finally summer!! Sophomoro year is over and behind us, and Junior and Senior years are still blank pages to be soon filled with the stories of our lives!

Last Thursday, my brother Cory graduated from highschool!! Its crazy! After the diplomas were handed out and the graduates all wore beaming smiles on there faces, (and after a VERY long ceremony, might I add), I was headed to Vegas with the family!

This is a picture of the beautiful Vegas temple!

Look! They have palm trees at their temple!


This is a church! An LDS church! We named it the "Taco Bell" church! It was so cool!
We came back from Vegas on Saturday, and when you are in the car for 6 hours, you start to get kinda bored...

Me in the side mirror!!


We didn't stop but we got to see the St. George temple from the freeway!


Once it started to get dark, I was still messing around, (what else is new... I know), but I discovered that if you try to take a picture of headlights that are far away in the dark, you can make some pretty cool designs! I like this one because I want my signature to look like that someday! I don't know how thats going to work, since these look like gg's or jj's, but I'll find a way. :D



This last week has been so WET! So many big rainstorms have hit our house! In this picture, although it may be hard to see, there is a RIVER running down our street! It was so insane!

Oh! I almost forgot! I haven't done a MASOT in a while, so...

Lifes tough, get a helmet.
-Annonamous

Have a great day everyone!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Haley, I must say that that would be a pretty cool signature, but you can't change your signature to that because you already signed the 'signature' page of my year book with your current signature. If you changed your signature to that other one, then people will think that I forged your signature on my 'signature' page once you become famous.

    ReplyDelete