This week has been busy, but great! Yesterday I went to work, went on a mini hike, and taught first aid to 12 year olds! Then today I went to work, and at 4:00 I have to go babysitting. Tomorrow I don't have to work, because we worked so hard this week we got everything done, and I have my first road drive at 3:00! Ah! I am excited to be able to do my road drives so I can get my licence, but I am scared! What if I mess up and I forget to do things, and... AH! I'm stressed. :S
Above is a picture of me at Ross, in the dressing room. Amanda Miller and I went and found the craziest things we could find and tried them on. I actually liked this shirt, but it was too small for me. :( Do you like the pink pants though? They were the skin tight pants and very... pink. This picture does not do them justice.
Today's MASCOT, (I'll figure out what the C stands for later), comes to you upon request! Thanks Kylee!
"I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?"
I love it! Now I have a good excuse for why I never have clean clothes! Or clean dishes... or a clean room... or... anyway... :D
Have an absolutolioly amayazazing day!

No comments:
Post a Comment