Friday, June 19, 2009

Waterfalls and Ranges

No more ranges for Haley! I am done driving around cones at 2 mph! Yeah! Now I just have to do road drives and my test! :D

I was thinking about it and we should all go hiking!! That would be so much fun! We could take lunch and go have a picnic somewhere! I actually took this picture on a hike with my brother on Tuesday. It was the Bell Canyon Trail, I think, and it was a beautiful hike. It had a great view and as you can see, rivers and lakes!

Today's MASOT is...
The Lord didn't do it all in one day, what makes me think I can?

So don't get down on yourself or fill your plate too full! And don't stress!
Have a great day everyone! :D

1 comment:

  1. Well hello there!

    Wow. Since my blog has something weird with it, it says on the side of your blog that I haven't updated for 3 weeks. Sad. Dude, I update every 30 minutes. Lol!

    Anyway, the hike thing would be way fun! Lets do it! :D

    I have a suggestion for the MASCOT. Heres the quote:
    "I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?"
    bahahaha! Yeah, thats just some random one. Its ok if you don't use it. I have so many random quotes, its unbelievable. Maybe I should start some quote of the day thing...hm...

    Ok, i'll stop rambling now!

    Bye!
    ~Kylee :)

    ReplyDelete