Okay so I apologize in advance for the short post. It is currently 10:34 PM and I am getting tired. I just wanted to tell you about the new song on my playlist! (Although you probably don't care) The new song is called Slow Me Down. It talks about how all of our lives are so crazy and we spend all our time running around and trying to race through life. We just need to slow down and enjoy life sometimes. Just sit down and take it all in! You may think the song sounds kinda funny but I like it. :D
Guess what time it is!! Its... wait for it.... wait for it.... Quotes that I Haven't Thought of a Spunky Name for Yet... time!!! (ahhhhhhhhh! The crowd goes wild!!) I am sure you are so excited, so here it is-
A person who never makes mistakes never makes anything.- Unknown Author
I like this quote because it makes me feel better. I know that when I make mistakes, I also make myself stronger. Mistakes are something that in reality will lift us up in the end. Wow, that makes about as much sense as a kamikaze pilot wearing a helmet.
Well I hope everyone had an absolutely wonderful day today! Just remember-
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because your all the same. :D
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment