Tonight I am going to the FBLA closing social and thats when I find out if I get to be an officer for next year...(and find out if the guy I like gets to be an officer too!) That would be so cool if we both made it! AHH!! :D
Hoooo... breathe in.... breathe out... okay, I calmed down... a little. :D I know I haven't updated in a while so just to get caught up, the Race for the Cure was AmAzInG!! Thanks guys! Here are a few pictures...
Okay so I know that that's just a few of the pictures but those are some of my favorites.
Guess what! 13 days until I am 16! Yeah!
Oh and I almost forgot the Quote!-
“Laugh a lot, and when you're older, all your wrinkles will be in the right places”
So so true!! Seriously!!
Everyone have a great, amazing, fabulous, wonderful, extraordinary, tremendous, dynamite, toes in the sand kind of day!!! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment