...my favorite part of a storybook was the pictures.
And I have realized that many of you may be the same.
This is why I have included so many pictures in this post.
So if you get tired of reading my commentary, you can just scroll though the pictures and get the gist of what this whole post is about.
...What? You are still reading? Okay, for all of you who have made it to this point and are still remotely interested, Amanda and I went to the park.

Well I guess there is a little more to it than that. First we decided to go to Herriman Beach, but we were very disappointed to find that it is currently closed, and is considered trespassing if you go over there. After some thought, we decided it best not to trespass.

So my beautiful friend (shown above) and I (the crazy one shown below) decided to go to the Cove.

And we built sandcastles. In the volleyball sand. (number 14) This would of originally been done at Herriman beach, but trespassing is bad.

Do to popular demand, and by a certain request, I have decided to share some pictures I have been working with for my digital media portfolio (number 48). I don't have much to say about these, but enjoy!




I have always wanted to do this on a tree. Although Amanda was the one to actually do this, I was proud to be a part of it.

As mentioned before, we also played on the playground. (number 63)

And can I just add...

I love being a kid!

And of course, I was able to feel the sand between my toes. (number 79)

I <3 Summer...

You look good in yellow.
ReplyDeleteThat is all.
PS. I'm still slightly disturbed by the tree thing...is there something you need to tell me, Haley? ;P