Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Playing Catch Up

No, no, no. Not playing in ketchup.
Although I must admit, that does look pretty fun.
But I do have a lot to blog about today.
First off is number 16. Basking in the sun and listening to music.
I have actually done this one a lot lately. And I love it.
I also have done number 19. Last Wednesday I went to Trafalga and went mini golfing with my family. And everyone got a hole in one.
Except me.
But it was still fun. :)
On Monday, I got up at 5:30. Yes, the picture was taken 29 minutes after I woke up, but it is still proof. I got up, got dressed and went outside for number 45- enjoying the sunrise.
I did a little more working that morning than sunrise-enjoying, but thats okay, because this is what came of it.
Yes my friends. That is grass in our backyard. I never thought I would see the day.
Number 49 has also been crossed off the list. That's right. I have officially seen Avatar.
And it was amazing.
I am sorry to say that I do not have pictures for number 55. But I did skip stones in a river. A very nasty, green river. But a river nonetheless.
I know this post jumps around a lot, and it is kind of random. I'm sorry.
But I also roasted marshmallows. Jumbo marshmallows.
These things are huge. And very yummy when toasted over a fire.
Number 56-Check.
This morning I watched Forrest Gump. (Number 60)
Run Forrest! Run!
Romance, action, and suspense. Number 90 had it all.
Jack Weyland really outdid himself on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment