Last weekend I took a road trip (number 61), spent time with cousins (number 62), went to St. George, went to a missionary farewell for my 2nd cousin, went to the St. George hospital after my cousin fell off the trampoline and broke his arm, and went to Cedar City and ate homemade scones at my aunt's house.
While on my trip to Milford/Cedar City/St. George, I gave a box of hand-me-downs to my 14 year old cousin. This little guy felt left out that he didn't get anything.

So he decided to try the clothes on too.
How adorable.
After my Southern Utah extravaganza, I came home and packed for girls camp, and left again the next morning. (number 73)
We left Tuesday at 10 am, singing Disney songs.
And here is our little clan!
From left to right- Camille, Mackenzie, Raeli and me!

These girls are amazing! I love them so much!
And this girl is Darian. She is also amazing.
Does she remind you of anyone?

Like the mayor on the Grinch?
This girls camp, I was enlightened on the subject of "sing-a-ma-jigs".
When you squeeze their belly, they talk and sing. Mine is the purple one. :)

At girls camp I had a water fight with Raeli. And it was awesome.
And wet.
(number 11)
And I went on a hike.
(number 21)
I also star-gazed in the middle of the night.
Okay, so I maybe star-gazed for only a few minutes.
The rest of the time was spent holding the water jug above Raeli and giving her a drink.
Yeah, don't ask.
(number 35)

I also made an amazing homemade pizza pocket thing.
I don't have a picture of it, but we took pita bread and put sauce, cheese, and toppings on it, folded it in half, wrapped it in tin foil and threw them in the fire.
Oh my yumminess.
(number 54)
I also went on a zip line, wore an oh-so-fashionable rain poncho, went canoeing, shot a bow and arrow, and sang Christmas songs.

And I answered many of Camille's lovely questions.

Yes Camille, cow pies are actually real things.
No Camille, chickens don't do that.

No comments:
Post a Comment