How cool is this?! No, seriously. This is probably one of the coolest girls camp shirts I have ever taken part in creating. This, my friends, is pink and green tie-dye stars on the bottom of my shirt.
(number 42? Check yes!)

I also felt like doing something a little different today. I guess you could say I have gotten tired of doing the same couple of things to my hair day after day.
So today I tried scrunching.
And it is harder than you would think.
For me, anyway.

I left it down for most of the day, but it wasn't my favorite look.
Then I put it into a side pony-tail.
And not-liking-my-hair-so-much turned into yeah-I-think-I-like-that... maybe-a-lot...
So tell me what you think! Curly/wavy to the side?
Anyway, 68-check.

Oh, and I finally did them.
I sat down and wrote my thank you notes.
Yes, yes, yes. The thank you notes from graduation.

And it was weird because there ended up being exactly 10 of them.
I swear I didn't plan that. It seriously just happened.
95-check.

No comments:
Post a Comment