Friday, June 10, 2011

Numbers 1 and 9

As I'm sure you have probably noticed, this blog here is looking a lot different than it used to. This is the first thing crossed off my list. The new and improved... Haley's Blog....
~"Because There Are No Boundaries"~
The wonderful adventure of number nine has also been recently crossed off my list. Thank you to the wonderful Natasha who helped make this happen.
You see that knee right there? That is Natasha's. I call this dedication.
And I suppose I should thank my wonderful friend Amanda.
You see, this driveway we used as the canvas of our masterpiece belongs to Amanda. She was completely unaware of this colorful creation she would later discover when she came home.
So I thank you again Amanda. Your driveway was the inspiration of much creativity.
And mermaids. Because girls are mermaids. Some boys are mermaids too.

That is free CONTINENTAL breakfast. Not confidential. CONTINENTAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment