Monday, June 20, 2011

Warning: This post has nothing to do with my "101 Summer Things" list

I have recently learned 10 lessons:
1. I don't have nearly as much energy as a 5 year old.
2. I have no sense of fashion. And I need new clothes. Seriously.
3. I absolutely love photography. But I'm not like one of those freaks who would spend hours reading photography blogs or anything. *cough* That would be crazy.
4. The reality of moving out and going to college has finally begun to sunk in. And it scares me. A lot.
5. I miss Amanda. 3 weeks for someone to be in Arizona is too long. Way too long.
6. Messy buns are amazing.
7. Having a clean room is overrated.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I don't either. I figure that out every time Jayci and Beau come over. "No, I do NOT want to jump on the trampoline for the 3rd hour in a row! Holy crow!"
    2. Yes you do have a sense of fashion. And we need to shop for cerealness next time.
    3. You need to show the world some of the great pictures you've been experimenting with!
    4. It scares me too, Haley. At least it didn't sink in until now. I've been living with that feeling since I decided to go to USU. Its all good though, my dear. We'll do it togetha!
    5. I miss her too!!!!
    6. Yes they are
    7. .....yes they are.

    and that is all. Have a good day, ya hear?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps...that was posted by Kylee, not "unknown."

    ReplyDelete