Sunday, December 23, 2012

Fall Semester 2012

In the midst of work, school, and what little social life I was able to have this semester, I am sad to see my blog has been neglected the last few months.
But. Don't you fret.
I'm back.
And here's what I've been up to.

1. Fall semester began. Happiness and excitement filled the air.
We were back.
This semester I have learned more about biology and chemistry than I really ever wanted to know.
My nutrition class, however, was definitely my favorite.
Shocking as it may seem, I may have actually found what I want to major in.
 And there was much rejoicing.

2. Spending way too many hours wearing my name badge for work.
But in these times and with this economy, I am simply so grateful to be employed.
I have made several friends through my job, and have been greatly blessed.

3. Enjoying many beautiful things.
Driving through the color changing canyon,
 spending time in this glorious place,
 feeling the crunching leaves beneath my feet as I lost myself in a corn-maze,
 and witnessing the dedication of the Brigham City temple.
They were all simply beautiful.

4. Spending time in Salt Lake.
It always happens as I make my journey south.
I drive for almost an hour and a half, and the moment I see downtown, I feel it.
I'm home.
My last few visits home have been quite exciting.
First off, Amanda, Kylee, Amanda, and I were all able to attend Natasha's wedding.
 The whole event was stunning.
Natasha and Chad are super cute together, and I am so happy for them.
I was also able to go bowling with my family last time I was home.
Although I'm still as bad as I was when I was 10, some people in my family have a talent for it.
All I cared about was being there with my family.
Because that's really all that matters.

I am expecting life to slow down a little with school being out.
Which will be very nice.
It's been a crazy semester and I need a break.
Maybe a nap...
Yes. Definitely a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment