This is it.
On Monday I will be back to school for the first time in almost four months.
Back to the books.
The homework.
The professors.
The college life.
I am having mixed feelings about it, because as much as I love the football games, social life, and Aggie pride...
I have a list of things I'm just not sure I'm ready to let go of yet.
#1: Being here.
I have a list of things I'm just not sure I'm ready to let go of yet.
#1: Being here.
The wind in your face...
The knot in your stomach...
I will officially be going to school full time while working between 20 and 30 hours a week.
I guess you could say I'm going to be a little bit busy.
The knot in your stomach...
Screaming at the top of your lungs...
There is just no other rush
like being blasted 217 feet strait into the air.
#2: Summer night concerts.
The lights, the crowds, the music.
I sure do love a good summer night concert.
#3: Hiking in Logan Canyon.
But although I will miss the hiking...
I suppose the canyon will still be quite beautiful when the air becomes crisp and the leaves begin to change.
#4: Spending time with these amazing people.
On Monday the craziness begins.I will officially be going to school full time while working between 20 and 30 hours a week.
I guess you could say I'm going to be a little bit busy.
Between work and school and homework... I'm going to need a miracle to get it all done.
Because of this, I have no idea when I will be able to make a trip back to Salt Lake.
I'll make it work.
Somehow.
C'ya Summer.
Hello Homework.
















This is my favorite post so far! I might semi copy you...I won't be as poetic, but I love the idea of a summer wrap up! Seeing the pictures makes me a bit sad... :(
ReplyDelete