Okay, okay. Yes, friends, it has been quite a while since my last update. I apologize. I have quite a bit of catching up to do, so here goes nothing.
The last few months of school were definitely crazy.
There were concerts to go to...
bonfires to attend...
packing to do, goodbyes to give to friends, and of course, finals to study for.
Somehow I managed to survive those last few months and end my first year of college with a bang.
One week after moving out of my dorm, I was able to move into my first actual apartment.
Note: These pictures were taken within the first couple days of moving in, and many things have changed. Decorations have been hung, TVs have been hooked up, and furniture has been rearranged.
But regardless, this is home sweet home.
Since moving in, one month of my summer vacation is already gone. Where did the time go? To fill you all in, I have kept myself busy with...
graduations...
testing out our new kitchen with cupcake and pretzel bite making...
and hanging with some amazing people!
On Monday, as many of you know, it was memorial day.
It also just so happened that it was my birthday, and I was lucky enough to be home with my family to celebrate it.
We went to the whisper dome/park...
went downtown to the City Creek Center and to the temple...
treated our stomachs with some wonderful mexican food...
and I saw my first ever 3D movie!
But the celebrating didn't stop there...
When I got back to Logan, these two beautiful girls took me out to Chilies for a delicious birthday dinner. And it was oh so yummy...
Thanks guys!
I also officially started my new job this week. Needless to say it has been keeping me pretty busy! The days have certainly been long, but I am so blessed and grateful to have my job.
Have an amazing day!





















No comments:
Post a Comment