Thursday, April 19, 2012

Missionaries and Rock Climbing

While I was home for spring break, something very exciting happened.
My brother came home from his mission!
 The first part of the week was spent making banners and 'welcome home' posters. Needless to say we were quite busy and excited for the big day.
Then Wednesday finally came.
We got up in the wee hours of the morning and, running on pure adrenaline, we finally made it to the Salt Lake airport.
We waited and waited and waited until finally...
this sharp looking kid with his slick suit and shiny nametag finally appeared at the top of the escalator!
And there was much rejoicing!
 The rest of the week was spent running errands, sharing stories, and basically doing two years of catching up.
Oh, and trying on funny green hats at the store.
Yeah, we must be related or something.
I also did something else quite exciting a few weeks ago.
 For the very first time in my life, Amanda and I went rock climbing!
 It was super crazy fun, and I can't wait to go again!
I sure do love some fun in the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment