Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yearnin' for some Learnin'

In college, you do a lot of learning.
So far, I have learned a lot of different things.
I have learned the 6 main reasons for the Revolutionary War, how to solve systems of equations with three variables, and the difference between things that are objective and subjective.

But there is much more than math and government and art that you learn in college.
I have also learned...

#1. Amanda is beautiful.
Okay, this is nothing new, but still true.

#2. I love taking pictures on Old Main Hill.





#3. There are lots of pretty flowers on Old Main.
But not for long.
Because the snow is coming.


#4. Midnight pizza at the Junction is awesome.

Except for when you show up, and Midnight Pizza is not pizza.
It is chicken.

Or when the Junction decides that pineapple and pepperoni just aren't cutting it anymore.
So they try mac and cheese instead.

#5. The Logan Walmart is awesome.
Because they play football.
My bets are on the A1 Sauce.

#6. College football rocks.
Enough said.



#7. In college, sleeping becomes your last priority.

#8. Roommate pranks are fun.
As long as they don't get revenge.
Or kill you.


#9. This statement means a lot to a college student.
Because it is completely true.

#10. Its official. Sniffing lemons is good for you.

#11. Amanda and I are amazing cooks. For reals.



#12. If you need a good quote, just ask Dave.

#13. Sierra and I have ecstatic cookie making skills.
And when we take our cookies to the cute boys who live in our building, we make friends.
Oh yeah.


#14. My roommies are princesses. And can balance various objects on their heads.
It is quite impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment