Thursday, September 1, 2011

This Summer I...

Completed a grand total of 65 things off my list!



Now I know what you are thinking... Haley, your list had 101 things on it... Not 65. I do, in fact, realize this, but to you I say, it doesn't matter. :) I have probably had one of the absolute best summers of my life, and I had a blast crossing off the things on my list that I did accomplish.

Some of the things that didn't ever get posted about (but were checked off my list) include the following:

2. Frequently Updating my Blog (I feel that this needs no further explanation.)

5. Finish a Whole Journal- I did it! It was the first time I have ever completed a whole journal in my life! Whoo! I would include a picture right about now, but I completed it just before moving to Logan and it got left at home.

7. Make a Summer Playlist- This included many of my favorite artists such as Dave Barnes, Howie Day, Kris Allen, The Rocket Summer, Jason Castro, Tyler Ward, and many other amazing artists!


18. Watch Elizabethtown- Thanks Kylee! That was a great night!

30. Have a Picnic- I had many, actually. Good times. :)

41. Clean my entire room- this occurred about a week before moving to Logan.

75. Watch the First Season of a show I have never seen- Yes. It is true. I have become a Psych addict.

86. Have a Pillow Fight- The war had been declared. There was no turning back. I emerged into the battlefield. It was five to one, and the odds were against me. I grasped onto the corners of my fluffy artillery. It was my only defense. My only weapon. My only pillow.

87. Eat Grilled Pineapple- At Amber Farrow's birthday party this summer, I had the pleasure of enjoying many tropical and island foods, including the sweet grilled pineapple. :) Thanks Amber!

98. Rearrange my bedroom- Yeah... I just got bored one day... enough said.

100. Meet College Roommates- I have amazing roommates! Sierra, Tanoya, Shanice, and Manda-You guys are amazing!
This is Stephanie, Sierra (above Stephanie), Amanda, and Me!

101. Move to Logan!- Please refer to the previous post. :)

I apologies to all (if any) have been waiting a long time for an update. My computer was recently out of order and I just got it back from being repaired last night. Oh sweet computer, it is good to have you back.

1 comment:

  1. I loved doing some of the 65 things with you. It was all so much fun. The best summer of my life. :)

    ReplyDelete