I know... I know... It has been forever since my last post, but I have been so busy! Okay, so picking up where I left off, I went to girls camp! Here are some pictures, and there are some more on facebook too.






Skits, zip line, hanging out with amazing girls, and Steve and Jerry, the beavers who caused a lot of trouble :), Girls camp was so much fun!
On July 20, I had lots of fun. Getting my wisdom teeth out. I pretty much lived on...
Applesauce...

And pudding! Good for a few days, but you are really ready for real food after that! Anyway everything went fine and now I am recovered and well!
On the 23, I went to a family reunion at Johnson's Ranch. We had cabins and showers, so although the outside looked pretty run down, the inside was just remodeled so they are actually pretty nice! The reunion was really fun with a 50 ft. slip and slide down a hill, fourwheelers, and so many snacks I think I gained 20 pounds!

After coming home for 4 days, I was off to my grandma's house in southern Utah! We left last Thursday and just got home Sunday. It was just my grandma, my 15 year old cousin, my 17 year old cousin, and me for 3 days. We had a TON of fun and never stopped laughing the whole weekend! My camera died, but my cousin took a bunch of pictures and I am still waiting for her to send them to me.
So that makes me pretty much all caught up on things! I hope everyone is enjoying summer!
that ranch was so fun because we got to go four weeling and a big slip and slide and a little bit of fishing.
ReplyDelete