Sunday, July 12, 2009

Girls Camp!

I can't wait for girls camp! I leave for camp Tuesday morning and I will be back Thursday! Girls camp is one of the things I look foreward to most in the summer! We have an amazing group of girls in my ward and I love them all!
This picture is from last girls camp. The only picture I have of our whole group. Our group has grown a little since a year ago, but we are still a pretty small ward. We had 8 girls last year, and this year we have 13! Some of us already have camp names from this camp. My name is Si. Or Sy. Or Sigh. Or Sie. Or Sye. I like Sy or Si best though. And yeah, it's the first part of Simon. Crazy enough, this has no relation to the best movie in the world... Everything You Want! It comes from the famous American Idol judge, Simon Cowell. I am Si, and the girl sitting 3 girls over from me with the blonde hair is Mon. Together we are Simon! Its a long story. And you are probably getting pretty bored with listening to me ramble on and on so I'm going to cut this post short... :)
Bey Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment