Sunday, July 8, 2012

Crazy Beautiful Life

Life is crazy.
And trying to keep up with everything on my blog sometimes just doesn't happen.
Because of this, I have compiled a list of things that have seemed to consume my life these past few weeks.

1. Work.
I love my job, and am so grateful to be working where I am. I have been working anywhere between 24 to 36 hours a week, so needless to say, it has kept me pretty busy.

2. Mini Road Trips.
On June 29, Kylee, Alley, Amanda and I all took a day trip to the Farmington/Centerville area. Before we headed out on this extravaganza, we stopped at Temptation Cupcake for breakfast.
I got the Almond Joy.
Best. Cupcake. Ever.
After a while of winding canyon roads and singing to blasting music with the windows down, we finally reached Centerville.
First stop- Gordmans.
I had never been there before, but I think I just might have found a new favorite store.
Then we proceeded to make our way to Target.
Because we do not have a Target in Logan, this was quite a treat.
When we were finally all shopped out, it was time to make our way to...
IN-N-OUT Burger!
I'm not sure a burger has ever tasted so good in my life.
After all this excitement, we headed home to Logan.
Overall, a very fun day.

3. Hanging Out With Amazing Friends.
When we get together, we do everything from feeding the duckies...
to being Jenga masters...
to simply just talking and laughing.
Have I mentioned I basically have the greatest friends ever?

4. Dating.
On Friday night, I had an amazing date with Chris.
After he got off work, he picked me up and we went up to First Dam.
We hung out and talked as we watched the ducks.
Then he took me to go see the movie "Brave".
After that, we went and got ice cream, and he took me to a really cool spot to look at the stars.
It was super sweet, and I had tons of fun!

Tonight I am going over to his place.
He is making me dinner, and then we are going to watch a movie.
Long story short, I'm pretty excited.

Between everything going on, I have kept pretty busy.
But what can I say?
I love my crazy beautiful life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment