It is finally here.
The time when we make new goals.
The time when we turn over a new leaf.
The time when we add a crispy new 2 at the end of our 201.
My resolution, you ask?
It may be simple, but much easier said than done.
To focus on the important things in life, and let everything else fall into place.

Haley,
ReplyDeleteI don't if you realized it at the time, or if it was intentional, but your entire post could quite easily be considered a poem, a very good poem at that.
Well, how has your 201+2 been treating you so far? As I told Kylee, our goodbye was very abrupt. I would have given you a more appropriate goodbye if I had realized that Wednesday would have been the last time that I was going to see you before we left for spring semester. I had every intention of having one last hoorah with you, but that kind of just turned into my last few days of relaxing on my couch.
Anyway, what classes are you taking this semester? Do you like all of your Professors? My anatomy teacher is really good; he's been teaching anatomy for over 20 years, so he has pretty much perfected his teaching. My math and chemistry teachers are both grad students right now. My math teacher, I'm not gonna lie, as weird as this may sound, is pretty dang attractive, but also extremely peculiar and quirky. For instance, whoever wants to go meet him at the Union for lunch on Tuesdays, to talk about math, can. Supposedly, he "stakes out a big table every Tuesday." That just seems too weird for me though. My chemistry teacher is kind of all over the place right now. It's her very first time ever teaching and you can tell. She is also trying to finish her thesis right now and all of her research, so hopefully she gets better after all of that is over with.
So, this is probably the longest comment that you’ve ever received. I know that it’s definitely the longest comment that I’ve ever written. I just wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing. Have a wonderful week Haley!
Love,
~Natasha
NATASHA!
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry that this comment is very late. My life has been insane, and I haven't really checked my blog very much. But I got very excited when I read your comment! And thank you! It actually was not intended to be a poem, but you are very nice and made my day by saying that it could be!
My 201+2 has been pretty great! Crazy, and very busy, but great! And yes, our goodbye was quite sudden, and I also thought we would be seeing one another again rather soon. It is okay though, because we will all get together and have another joyous occasion when we all go home again! When is your next break? President's Day? Because if it is, we should definitely plan something crazy and exciting. Tent night, anyone? But no heaters, please... :)
This semester, I am taking Philosophy, Math, Computer Sciences, Intro to Mass Communication, Ballroom, and Institute! All my professors are pretty cool. My Philosophy professor is the typical bow-tie wearing, sweater rocking, pipe smoking, round glasses and beard, looks like he came straight out of Harvard professor. He is super funny! My Computer Science teacher is a grad student here, and has no experience with teaching, so that is... interesting. Needless to say he is kinda unorganized. It is probably about how it is with your chemistry teacher. Your math teacher sounds pretty great! I can't say any of my professors are particularly attractive... but its okay, I'll stick with dating other undergrad students. :) You should definitely go meet your math teacher at the big table on Tuesday! Haha! Then let me know how that goes!
Your comment was, in fact, the longest comment I have ever received, but it totally made my day! I loved it! I am just very sorry it took me so long to respond!
So how have you been? What other classes are you taking this semester? Any cute boys? Hot dates? Done anything crazy fun lately?
Natasha, I hope you have an absolutely fantabulous day! You are amazing!
Love,
Haley