Wednesday, August 17, 2011

In the last few weeks I...

 ...finally completed number 3.
Some people say that a picture is worth a thousand words.
Well I believe that a summer is worth a thousand pictures.
 Thats right. My summer album has 2,334 pictures in it.
Yeah, I guess you could say I like photography.
Just a little.
I also had an amazing campout with some of the greatest friends I could ever ask for. (#8)
It was our last little shebang before we all pack up and head to our different universities.
And at this amazing campout, I participated in eating the biggest pizza my eyes have ever seen.
Seriously.
Do you see how big this pizza box is?
It was insane!

I also went on a week long adventure with...
Jaki and Amanda!

We packed up the car...
I was handed the directions...
And the hot tamale was off!
We drove...

And drove...

And stopped for lunch...

And drove some more...

And finally...

We made it!

I spent the week in "Fabulous Las Vegas" and we fed the ducks, had a photo-shoot (#47), went to the shark reef, saw dolphins and lots of other animals, went to the Coke and M&M factories, went to the Hoover Dam, walked down Fremont street, went swimming, got pictures with various characters, saw magical water whirl things, went to the top of the Stratosphere, watched the volcano explode, watched water shows at the Bellagio, and so much more! I had an absolute BLAST!
 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment