Monday, February 15, 2010

There's Not Even Enough Time To Breathe Anymore!

Yes, it has literally been months since my last post, but I have been more busy lately than Santa's elves on Christmas Eve! So much has happened, so I'll just go over some of the highlights...
First of all, my brother Cory was called to serve for 2 years in the Anchorage Alaska mission! We are all so excited, even though he leaves March 10, less than a month away now!









I also have a cousin that has just recently had a baby this past week! She is the cutest little thing you have ever seen, and we all love her so much! Cutie baby Jaycee!


There are about a dozen other big events that have happened lately but, its getting late, I still have homework, and I have school tomorrow... Story of my life.


Stay Strong everyone! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment